The CDWBA works to help spread the word for other similar organizations when they are hosting events and CLE opportunities that may be of interest to our membership. Please check back often to see what is going on around the region!
Friday, June 22, 2018
Criminal Defense Seminar
WHEN: Friday, June 22, 2018, 12:15p.m. – 4:45p.m.
WHERE: Courtyard Albany Clifton Park, 627 Plank Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065
DETAILS: NYSACDL CLE SEMINAR
Upstate Criminal Defense Seminar 2018. 4.5 Skills Credits. Member & Non-Member Registration is discounted by $20 through Wednesday June 20, 2018 – register today!
**Faculty & Topics**
– Psychology of Cross-Examination – Peter Gerstenzang, Esq., Gerstenzang, Sills, Cohn & Gerstenzang
– The Art of the Initial Consultation – Tucker C. Stanclift, Esq., Stanclift Law PLLC
– Defending Veterans in Criminal Court – Art Cody, Esq., Veterans Defense Program Legal Deputy Director, New York State Defenders Association
**Pricing & Registration**
– NYSACDL Members – $100
– Non-Members – $130 (Add 1/2 year membership for only $56!)
– Public Defenders/Assigned Counsel – $80 (Add 1/2 year membership for only $26.50!)
This is going to be a great program, that includes a free lunch and Q&A with NYSACDL President Rob Wells! You won’t want to miss it!
You can register online at http://nysacdl.site-ym.com/event/Upstate18.